The "parasailing" is an excursion in which one or several people are subjected to a parachute, specially designed for this aquatic sport of leisure, fun and entertainment.
This is one of the excursions in Punta Cana that people like the most because it feels so good to be suspended on the air flying with clouds that every body, specialy youth, are looking for the oportunity to live this beautiful experience.
The parachute is tied by means of a rope to a pulley located on the back of a boat or boat.
Once the boat starts to accelerate, it will begin to release the rope and the parachute will rise. People who are subject to the parachute will begin to fly above the water.
Depending on the weather conditions, the maximum height of the parasailing can reach up to 70 meters (equivalent to a building of 20 floors).
Although the parachute is controlled completely from the boat, the person who is going to practice this sport can decide at what height he wants to fly.
Both the takeoff and the landing are made on the boat.
It is a very safe sport where all standardized international security measures are taken to guarantee the integrity of its practitioners.
-Round Trip transportation from most hotels in Punta Cana.
-Flight in parasailing (10 minutes)
-Time to swim on the beach
-Captain expert instructors
-Profesional and friendly guides
🔸What to bring: Swimsuit, a change of clothes, hat or cap, sunglasses, sunscreen, towel and camera.
🔸Time of the excursion: 2 hours.
🔸Time of the activity: 10 min.
🔸Availability: Every day.
- All reservations for daily excursion must be made at least 24 hours before the excursion.
- We pick you up at the selected hotel on a safari or bus to be transferred to the starting point at the ranch.
- For this tour the children pay as adults. For safety, is not allowed for children under 5 years, pregnant, or people who fear the heights (acrophobia).
- *The flights are 10 minutes and can be 2 or 3 people on the same flight.
- A charge of US $ 10.00 will be applied for the pick-up at hotels located in the Cap-Cana area.
-Book any other of the excursions in Punta Cana, click HERE.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.