The largest and most beautiful adjacent island in the country is located in the Parque Nacional del Este Cotubanamá (Old National Park of the East) on the coast of La Altagracia province. Isla Saona has immense coconut trees, beautiful beaches with crystal clear waters and white sand.
It is also of great tourist attraction for its beautiful beaches and natural beauties. In the park there is also the delicious Natural Pool where you will want to stay the whole day.
Out of the excursions in Punta Cana, the Saona Island excursion is the most known internationally and this is the excursión in the Dominican Republic that most visitors atracts from throughout the world.
The beaches of the island have been selected among the best by international magazines such as Caribbean Travel & Life. In addition we will make the most exciting, fun and entertaining catamaran and fast boat trip of your life.
Come with us. It will be an unforgettable day and you will want to repeat it. Come with your partner, family and friends, with us you will love it. Always with the guarantee, quality and safety that only Tour Arena gives you.
-Round Trip transportation from most hotels in Punta Cana.
-Open Bar on the catamaran (rum, soda and water)
-Open Bar on the island (beer, rum, soda and water)
-Different activities on the catamaran.
-Diverse activities on the Island
-Delicious buffet lunch on the island
-Visit-time to swim to Isla Saona.
-Visit-time to bathe at Piscina Natural Palmilla.
-Transportation in Catamaran and Speedboat
- Specialized guides.
What to bring: Swimsuit, a change of clothes, hat or cap, sunglasses, sunscreen, towel and camera.
🔸Time of the excursion: 11 hours.
🔸Time of the activity: 8 hours.
🔸Availability: Every day.
- All reservations for daily excursion must be made at least 24 hours before the excursion.
- We pick you up at the selected hotel in a minivan or minibus with air conditioner to be transferred to the departure point to Isla Saona on the beach of Bayahibe. The travel time from Bávaro, Punta Cana to Bayahibe is 1 ½ hours. You can go to the island on a catamaran and return in a speedboat or vice versa.
- Isla Saona is the most popular excursion in the Dominican Republic, so it is not considered an intimate excursion, it is recommended for those looking for fun, sun and beach.
- Children over 10 years old pay as adults. Children from 3 to 10 years pay 50%. Children under 3 years of age travel for free.
- For safety, pregnant women are not allowed on this trip.
-Book any other of the excursions in Punta Cana, click HERE.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.